Sunday, July 13, 2008

Rosey Thanks

This week, Kitchen Sink Stamps is sponsoring the weekly sketch at the Card Positioning Systems blog (CPS #73).
For my take on this sketch, I used the 3 Step Hearts & Roses set to create my main panel, and after I added some glitter and rhinestones, I layered that panel on Pumpkin Pie (SU!) and Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink) card stock. My sentiment comes from another new Kitchen Sink set, Other Important People.

When I was stamping my roses, I stamped an entire sheet of white card stock, which yielded 6 cards and 2 bookmarks, one of which you can see in the picture. "To a fabulous friend" is also from the
Other Important People set.

Check out the CPS blog to see what their designers created, and don't forget the other Kitchen Sink gals (their blog address are in my sidebar), who have made some awesome cards! It always amazes me to see how different people interpret the same sketch!


Also, the new / July theme for the monthly Kitchen Sink Stamps contest has been posted. Click {HERE} for more information. I hope you'll check it out and consider playing along - we've already received some beautiful entries!

Enjoy the day!!

______________________________________________________

Stamps: 3 Step Hearts & Roses, Other Important People
Ink: Palette (Sunflower, Paris Lights, Orangie, Summer Sunrise (exclusive to Papertrey Ink)

Papers: White, Pumpkin Pie, Lemon Tart

Accessories: Rhinestones (A Muse), Spica glitter pens

3 comments:

Donna said...

this is so pretty, Nicole love the bookmark a lot!!

Laura said...

beautiful job with this week's sketch! I LOVE the matching bookmark! :)

Julie Masse said...

Beautiful Nicole - the colors are gorgeous!